1132N. 8th Street
Please join us on March 3rd, 2018 at the 8th Street Ale Haus for the 5th Annual Brewers Against Bad Things Soup Cook-Off!
$15 all you can stuff in!
This year we are raising funds for Safe Harbor of Sheboygan County. 100% of the proceeds from the Soup Cook-Off will go towards providing services that reach out to those affected by sexual assault and domestic abuse; provide support to those in crisis; and to educate individuals, families and the community, providing the tools needed to empower them to live lives free of domestic abuse and sexual assault.
The Waltzmeisters will be performing from 12:00-3:00 and be sure to stick around or come back for the Honeygoats from 9:00-1:00!
– Beer Cheeseburge…r Soup
-Loaded Baked Potato
– Creamy Sausage, Potato and Sauerkraut Soup
– “The People’s Chowder” – Cheesy Corn Chowder with Sweet Corn Cakes
– Beer, Jalapeño, and Cheese Soup
– Cherry Chili
– Loaded Potato Soup
– “What Every Grilled Cheese Needs” – Cream of Tomato Bisque with Mini Grilled Cheese Slices
– Cream of Chicken & Wild Rice
– Loaded Beer Cheese Soup
– “Albondigas” – Chicken Soup
– Taco Chicken Noodle
– “Caldo Verde” – Sausage and Vegetable Soup
– Cheddar, Brat and Beer Chowder